Supplement your present income or become a member of our full-time staff. You choose the days, shifts, and locations you prefer to work. Opportunities exist throughout Kentucky and Southern Indiana.
AMS offers it's temporaries:
- Variety of Placement
- Competitive Salary
- Insurances and Vacation Benefits
- CPR Certification
- Weekly Pay
- Private Duty
- Special Holiday Rates
- Optional 401K
- Payroll Taxes Withheld
- CNA Inservices
- Continusing Education Information
AMS requires temporaries to meet the following requirements:
- Present a neat, professional appearance,
- be at least 18 years of age,
- have no criminal record,
- have at least one year of full-time employment experience,
- have good references from last employer, and
- have proof of right to legally work in the US.
Please have to following items ready to be copied when applying for employment:
- Social Security Card
- Valid Drivers License
- Current PPD/TB shot records
- Health Records
- Police Record Report
- Diplomas: College, High School or GED Certificate.
Please contact Human Resource Department with any questions at (502) 581-1725 M-F 9am to 5 pm. Thank you for your interest!